NEWS & EVENTS
Book Description:"Alexandria (Alex) Carmichael guards two secrets close to her heart. One—she’s in love with her best friend, Seth. Two—he’s gay.
I Loved You First is a new adult love story told through the eyes of an African-American/Caucasian student who takes a journey of self-discovery while watching her best friend come to terms with his sexuality. Turn the pages and find a message of hope, new beginnings, and positive change."
Interview with Reena Jacobs
- Giveaway is open to US & Canada & International!
- Giveaway will run from August 23rd 2011 - August 29th 2011
- The winner will be chosen randomly on August 30th 2011.
- The winner will have 48 hours to contact back before another winner will be chosen.
- One entry per-person please; duplicates or more than one entry by the same person will be deleted.
- If you enter, you are acknowledging that you read and accept the giveaway/contest policy.
- Giveaway is provided by the author.
- Leave a name and email address to contact you if you win in the comment section below
Disclaimer and Disclosures
- The Vampire's Mail Order Bride (Nocturne Falls #1) by Kristen Painter
- Reviewer Favorite: The Pawn (Endgame, #1) by Skye Warren
- Bewitching the Vampire by Carrie Pulkinen
- The Billionaire Shifter's Secret Baby (Howls Romance, #4) by Diana Seere
- Undaunted by Diana Palmer
- Precious Sacrifice (Preyfinders #1) by Cari Silverwood
- Mercenary's Woman (Soldiers of Fortune #4) by Diana Palmer
- Bearly in Control (Shifters Undercover #1) by Milly Taiden
5 Moons- I absolutely loved it, and highly recommend it!
4 Moons- I loved it! A must buy!
3 Moons- I liked it. Add it to your TBR.
2 Moons- It was okay, but not my cup of tea.
1 Moon- I didn't like it at all.
My name is Holly and I am an avid reader and reviewer who loves most all romance genres. From paranormal romance, and urban fantasy to m/m romance, and erotica romance. If it's romance I'm down.
I also own FMB Author Promotions, a blog tour site that helps to promote authors at the lowest cost possible! :)
All post on this blog is copywrite protected. © Full Moon Bites 2010-2017
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.