NEWS & EVENTS
4 StarsIn Brindle Chase's novel Dark is the Night we get a paranormal erotic plot. We first meet Alexander, a vampire. Next we meet Katherine, a police detective, who just happens to be investigating a set of his murders.
Dark is the Night
Author: Brindle Chase
Disclaimer and Disclosures
- The Vampire's Mail Order Bride (Nocturne Falls #1) by Kristen Painter
- Reviewer Favorite: The Pawn (Endgame, #1) by Skye Warren
- Bewitching the Vampire by Carrie Pulkinen
- The Billionaire Shifter's Secret Baby (Howls Romance, #4) by Diana Seere
- Undaunted by Diana Palmer
- Precious Sacrifice (Preyfinders #1) by Cari Silverwood
- Mercenary's Woman (Soldiers of Fortune #4) by Diana Palmer
- Bearly in Control (Shifters Undercover #1) by Milly Taiden
5 Moons- I absolutely loved it, and highly recommend it!
4 Moons- I loved it! A must buy!
3 Moons- I liked it. Add it to your TBR.
2 Moons- It was okay, but not my cup of tea.
1 Moon- I didn't like it at all.
My name is Holly and I am an avid reader and reviewer who loves most all romance genres. From paranormal romance, and urban fantasy to m/m romance, and erotica romance. If it's romance I'm down.
I also own FMB Author Promotions, a blog tour site that helps to promote authors at the lowest cost possible! :)
All post on this blog is copywrite protected. © Full Moon Bites 2010-2017
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.