NEWS & EVENTS
**We will be getting a makeover within the next week or two, and to celebrate are holding a HUGE giveaway! Stay tuned and sign up for our mailing list so you do not miss it! :)**
Title: Storm's Fury
Series: Anubi Brothers Series
Author: Nya Ryane
Genre: Fantasy, Fiction, Paranormal, Romance, Erotica
Publisher: Musa Publishing
Add this book on Goodreads
Musa Publishing | Amazon | B&N |
A street-wise hustler, Stormy has been running most of her life from the creature that killed her family. However, when she meets Fury, a being so stubborn he could give a mule lessons, running is no longer an option. When he claims he’s her protector and the other half of her soul, Stormy would rather take her chances with the beast chasing her.
His dogged determination to protect her and his seductive expertise spark to life dreams she’d all but given up on: dreams of belonging to a family, and of having a life where running is nothing more than exercise. But with vile creatures hunting her, demanding her blood, and pack members who want her head instead of her help, Stormy will have to find a way to place her trust and heart in Fury’s care. If she can’t, then neither of them will have a future to dream about.
What people are saying about Storm's Fury:
- "This author has an unreal knack for dialogue--snappy, quick, smart writing that is so real and fun. I totally enjoyed this book, and loved seeing a heroine who wasn't like any I have seen before. She makes all those other heroines who are troubled but gifted, spirited and spunky seem boring!"
- "Great new series. Nya Rayne. New author, wonderful new series. This is the second book that I have read of Ms Ryane's, and have enjoyed both tremendously. Her first book He Belongs to Me is also worth the read. This author is worth paying attention to. In Storm's Fury, I love both Fury and Stormy, but finally we have a heroine with a backbone. Keep up the great writing Ms. Ryane. I cant wait for the next book in the Anubi Brother Series."
- "I loved the interaction between Storm and Fury and found myself laughing out loud at Storm's sassy wit. The author seems to poke fun at the vampire genre while at the same time giving her own unique and intelligent spin on the popular Anubus folklore. Nya Rayne is definitely a new author to watch. Storm's Fury is a must read for any lover of paranormal romance."
Nya Rayne is a Paranormal & Futuristic Romance author, who resides in North Carolina with her two rambunctious German shepherd. She has been in love with fiction since she picked up her first copy of V.C. Andrews at the age of 11. She wrote her first story at the age of 15, which never saw the light of day in the publishing world, but was so much fun to write that she kept on writing. She is also a powerful advocate for reading and writing. When she’s not brain storming on a new novel, she can be found devouring a story by one of her favorite novelists, rescuing dogs, or volunteering at her local SPCA.
Disclaimer and Disclosures
- The Vampire's Mail Order Bride (Nocturne Falls #1) by Kristen Painter
- Reviewer Favorite: The Pawn (Endgame, #1) by Skye Warren
- Bewitching the Vampire by Carrie Pulkinen
- The Billionaire Shifter's Secret Baby (Howls Romance, #4) by Diana Seere
- Undaunted by Diana Palmer
- Precious Sacrifice (Preyfinders #1) by Cari Silverwood
- Mercenary's Woman (Soldiers of Fortune #4) by Diana Palmer
- Bearly in Control (Shifters Undercover #1) by Milly Taiden
5 Moons- I absolutely loved it, and highly recommend it!
4 Moons- I loved it! A must buy!
3 Moons- I liked it. Add it to your TBR.
2 Moons- It was okay, but not my cup of tea.
1 Moon- I didn't like it at all.
My name is Holly and I am an avid reader and reviewer who loves most all romance genres. From paranormal romance, and urban fantasy to m/m romance, and erotica romance. If it's romance I'm down.
I also own FMB Author Promotions, a blog tour site that helps to promote authors at the lowest cost possible! :)
All post on this blog is copywrite protected. © Full Moon Bites 2010-2017
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.