NEWS & EVENTS
**We will be getting a makeover within the next week or two, and to celebrate are holding a HUGE giveaway! Stay tuned and sign up for our mailing list so you do not miss it! :)**
Child of an avid reader and newspaper columnist, Linda devoured mysteries and literary classics along with apples and Tootsie Roll pops. As a teen she wrote two longhand manuscripts, read and re-read by her sister and cousins and later submitted to the local landfill. Eventually, books by Charlotte and Emily Bronte, Anya Seton, and Sergeanne (Anne) Golon inspired Linda to write historical romance/suspense, and twice she's been awarded first place for historical romance in national competitions sponsored by Romance Writers of America. A landscape quilt artist as well (see lwulf shop on Etsy), Linda lives in Kentucky with her husband, son, and three indoor cats who have no clue their neighborhood is an official bird sanctuary.
Books by Linda Anne WulfHeart of the Hunter
The Heart Denied
Awards and Recognition
- 1st place, Historical, 2004 Silver Quill Award, Romance Writers of America, Wisconsin Chapter (under Linda Koenig, my legal name)
- 1st place, Historical, 2008 Gotcha Contest, Romance Writers of America, Silicon Valley Chapter (under Linda Koenig, my legal name)
Disclaimer and Disclosures
- The Vampire's Mail Order Bride (Nocturne Falls #1) by Kristen Painter
- Reviewer Favorite: The Pawn (Endgame, #1) by Skye Warren
- Bewitching the Vampire by Carrie Pulkinen
- The Billionaire Shifter's Secret Baby (Howls Romance, #4) by Diana Seere
- Undaunted by Diana Palmer
- Precious Sacrifice (Preyfinders #1) by Cari Silverwood
- Mercenary's Woman (Soldiers of Fortune #4) by Diana Palmer
- Bearly in Control (Shifters Undercover #1) by Milly Taiden
5 Moons- I absolutely loved it, and highly recommend it!
4 Moons- I loved it! A must buy!
3 Moons- I liked it. Add it to your TBR.
2 Moons- It was okay, but not my cup of tea.
1 Moon- I didn't like it at all.
My name is Holly and I am an avid reader and reviewer who loves most all romance genres. From paranormal romance, and urban fantasy to m/m romance, and erotica romance. If it's romance I'm down.
I also own FMB Author Promotions, a blog tour site that helps to promote authors at the lowest cost possible! :)
All post on this blog is copywrite protected. © Full Moon Bites 2010-2017
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.