NEWS & EVENTS
Title: Cold Days*fan girl moment* I had missed this series so much! Especially with the way the last book, Ghost Story, ended!
Series: The Dresden Files #14
Author: Jim Butcher
Genre: Urban Fantasy, Paranormal, Science Fiction,
Publisher: Penguin Group (
Purchase: Amazon | The Book Depository |
, the Winter mantel (the thing that makes him the Winter Knight) that was passed to him tempting him to become a monster just like all the other Winter Knights of the past, Harry is fighting with everything he has to stay who he has always been—the good guy.
Disclaimer and Disclosures
- The Vampire's Mail Order Bride (Nocturne Falls #1) by Kristen Painter
- Reviewer Favorite: The Pawn (Endgame, #1) by Skye Warren
- Bewitching the Vampire by Carrie Pulkinen
- The Billionaire Shifter's Secret Baby (Howls Romance, #4) by Diana Seere
- Undaunted by Diana Palmer
- Precious Sacrifice (Preyfinders #1) by Cari Silverwood
- Mercenary's Woman (Soldiers of Fortune #4) by Diana Palmer
- Bearly in Control (Shifters Undercover #1) by Milly Taiden
5 Moons- I absolutely loved it, and highly recommend it!
4 Moons- I loved it! A must buy!
3 Moons- I liked it. Add it to your TBR.
2 Moons- It was okay, but not my cup of tea.
1 Moon- I didn't like it at all.
My name is Holly and I am an avid reader and reviewer who loves most all romance genres. From paranormal romance, and urban fantasy to m/m romance, and erotica romance. If it's romance I'm down.
I also own FMB Author Promotions, a blog tour site that helps to promote authors at the lowest cost possible! :)
All post on this blog is copywrite protected. © Full Moon Bites 2010-2017
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.