NEWS & EVENTS
Interviews, Aliens, and SeductionA Vega Space Vacation #2By Lia Davis
Amaya Parker is leaving her home on Earth to interview for a job with the Angeldale Resorts on Vega. With no family holding her to Earth, no one would miss her if she moved to the galaxy’s elite vacation planet. After checking into her hotel room, she runs into two sexy aliens who seem focused on seducing her.
The resort manager Alexus and Finance Director Drayk have known each other their whole lives, becoming lovers as they entered adulthood. They fear they would have to part ways if either ever finds their true mate. When they meet the beautiful human, Amaya, they know instantly she is a mate for both of them. Seduction becomes the name of the game.
About the Author:
In 2008, Lia Davis ventured into the world of writing and publishing and never looked back. She has published more than twenty books, including the bestselling A Tiger’s Claim, book one in her fan favorite Ashwood Falls series. Her novels feature compassionate yet strong alpha heroes who know how to please their women and her leading ladies are each strong in their own way. No matter what obstacle she throws at them, they come out better in the end.
While writing was initially a way escape from real world drama, Lia now makes her living creating worlds filled with magic, mystery, romance, and adventure so that others can leave real life behind for a few hours at a time.
Lia’s favorite things are spending time with family, traveling, reading, writing, chocolate, coffee, nature and hanging out with her kitties. She and her family live in Northeast Florida battling hurricanes and very humid summers, but it’s her home and she loves it!
Sign up for her newsletter, become a member of her fan club, and follow her on Twitter @NovelsByLia.
Her revenge is better served cold-blooded
Pros and Cons of Owning a Dragon by Melody Steiner
- Big animal, so won’t get stepped on by husband.
- Fast and free transportation.
- Home security covered—no one is going to mess with your pet.
- Heating costs will for sure go down.
- Extra help with reaching those high places like the roof or that building.
- So many fun DIY projects with dragon scales—the new macaroni craft material
- Those birds who are squawking in the morning when you are still trying to sleep will get their comeuppance at last.
- Ecofriendly—dragon will incinerate your trash.
- If you have kids, they will use the tail as a slide.
- Actually, if you have kids, the dragon will also double as a jungle gym. Good exercise!
- A conversation piece at holidays with family, with your neighbors, pretty much everybody really.
- Clear space issue with owning a dragon (unless it’s a changeling).
- They are not that ecofriendly as they produce a lot of noxious gasses.
- Dragons can be loud. Problem.
- They have bad breath and are pretty drooly.
- They drop scales all over the place. Watch your head.
- Sometimes they shake the house.
- They always want to come inside. You have firm rules about big pets in the house.
- The kids think it’s funny to play hide and seek inside dragon’s mouth, but it’s not that funny.
- Could maybe eat you, or at least singe you accidentally.
Read on below for an excerpt and giveaway!
Title: Six Impossible Things
Series: Rhymes With Love #6
Author: Elizabeth Boyle
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishing
Genre: Historical Romance
Publication Date: April 25th 2017
Purchase: Amazon | B&N |
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Limitless Publishing
Publication Date: April 25, 2017
Other Books by the Author
KEEP AWAY FROM THE HEAT
Series: A Warning Labels Novel
Sometimes old flames burn the hottest
It’s been thirteen years since Dash Ryder got his heart sent to an early grave when his high school sweetheart betrayed him in the worst possible way. But there’s nothing romantic about their reunion—at all. Unfortunately, fate can’t be fought…there’s no way you can keep away from the heat.
Buy Link: Available on Amazon.com
"Amelia James out did herself on this amazing book. 5 stars all the way."
- Candy Renae Box, Amazon Reviewer
$10 Amazon Gift Card
eBook copy of Keep Away From the Heat
About Amelia James
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Publication Date: April 25, 2017
- Jessica Baldridge, Goodreads Reviewer
- Justine Hucke, Amazon Reviewer
Other Books by the Author
THE SIREN'S EYES
Series: The Siren Legacy, Book 2
An unexplained kidnapping. A man shrouded in mystery. An unimaginable twist of fate. When Cin Porte's sister is abducted, she's left with nothing but a photo and an encrypted note. Desperate for help, she turns to Thad Cantio. Can they save Cin’s sister–and each other–before time runs out?
Available on June 2, 2017. Pre-order now for $2.99 only.
Pre-order Buy Link: Amazon
$20 Amazon Gift Card, signed copy of The Siren's Son and cute bookmark
Disclaimer and Disclosures
- The Vampire's Mail Order Bride (Nocturne Falls #1) by Kristen Painter
- Reviewer Favorite: The Pawn (Endgame, #1) by Skye Warren
- Bewitching the Vampire by Carrie Pulkinen
- The Billionaire Shifter's Secret Baby (Howls Romance, #4) by Diana Seere
- Undaunted by Diana Palmer
- Precious Sacrifice (Preyfinders #1) by Cari Silverwood
- Mercenary's Woman (Soldiers of Fortune #4) by Diana Palmer
- Bearly in Control (Shifters Undercover #1) by Milly Taiden
5 Moons- I absolutely loved it, and highly recommend it!
4 Moons- I loved it! A must buy!
3 Moons- I liked it. Add it to your TBR.
2 Moons- It was okay, but not my cup of tea.
1 Moon- I didn't like it at all.
My name is Holly and I am an avid reader and reviewer who loves most all romance genres. From paranormal romance, and urban fantasy to m/m romance, and erotica romance. If it's romance I'm down.
I also own FMB Author Promotions, a blog tour site that helps to promote authors at the lowest cost possible! :)
All post on this blog is copywrite protected. © Full Moon Bites 2010-2017
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.