NEWS & EVENTS
Please read all of the below before you send me your book to review!
Book genre's and sub-genres Full Moon Bites reviews:
- Paranormal Romance
- Romantic Suspense
- Some Contemporary
- Western Romance
- Some Horror
- Urban Fantasy
- Historical Romance
- Some Young Adult and New-Adult--No Children's books
Our turn-around time for reviews:
- Sometimes we can have two or three done in one week other time we can't. Usually between 3 weeks to 3 months at the longest unless we are really packed on our review schedule. We will let you know if that is the case.
- If the book is an ARC it will be moved to the top of our list so we can post the review on or before the release date. If you have a time you want me to post ARC review (before the release date, after or on release date) please state it on the form! If not the ARC may not be reviewed by when you like.
The other details:
- We will not lie in my reviews, for any reason, so please do not ask us to, we will not be swayed on this! If we do not like your book we will state so as professionally and unbiased as we can, but the review will still be posted.
- We will choose what books we review. If we have too many lined up we will tell you and if you like we can add you to my list and contact you back later. We do apologize in advance if that is the case.
- If you do send me/or a reviewer your book in paperback or hardcover you are responsible for shipping and handling cost and I/the reviewer can not held responsible if the book is damaged or lost in shipping. Further more all books sent to me/or a reviewer are then my/the reviewers property to keep.
- Please consider also if you are interested or can, providing a book for Full Moon Bites to giveaway to readers as well. If you are considering this do not send the giveaway book to me/the reviewer. You would be responsible for sending and shipping/handling cost to the winner(s).
Our Rating system:
|5 Moons- I absolutely loved it and highly recommend it!|
|4 Moons- I loved it! A must buy!|
|3 Moons- I liked it. Add it to your TBR.|
|2 Moons- It was okay, but not my cup of tea.|
Where reviews will be posted:
Disclaimer and Disclosures
- The Vampire's Mail Order Bride (Nocturne Falls #1) by Kristen Painter
- Reviewer Favorite: The Pawn (Endgame, #1) by Skye Warren
- Bewitching the Vampire by Carrie Pulkinen
- The Billionaire Shifter's Secret Baby (Howls Romance, #4) by Diana Seere
- Undaunted by Diana Palmer
- Precious Sacrifice (Preyfinders #1) by Cari Silverwood
- Mercenary's Woman (Soldiers of Fortune #4) by Diana Palmer
- Bearly in Control (Shifters Undercover #1) by Milly Taiden
5 Moons- I absolutely loved it, and highly recommend it!
4 Moons- I loved it! A must buy!
3 Moons- I liked it. Add it to your TBR.
2 Moons- It was okay, but not my cup of tea.
1 Moon- I didn't like it at all.
My name is Holly and I am an avid reader and reviewer who loves most all romance genres. From paranormal romance, and urban fantasy to m/m romance, and erotica romance. If it's romance I'm down.
I also own FMB Author Promotions, a blog tour site that helps to promote authors at the lowest cost possible! :)
All post on this blog is copywrite protected. © Full Moon Bites 2010-2017
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.